• Poster: “Detection of Adulterants in Honey (HFCS) by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy and Chemometrics”. International Conference of Near Infrared Spectroscopy (ICNIRS). Queensland, Australia. September 15-20, 2019.
• Poster: “Detection of High Fructose Corn Syrup in Honey (HFCS) by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy and Chemometrics”. ScandinavianSymposium on Chemometrics (SSC). Oslo, Norway June 17-20, 2019.
• Oral presentations: “Detection of adulterants in honey by Near Infrared microscopy and Chemometrics”, “Use of infrared microscopy for the detection of particles of animal origin in bone ashes”. 8th World Congress on Spectroscopy and Analytical Techniques. Stockholm, Sweden. September 10-11, 2018.
• Poster: “Detection of particles of animal origin by near infrared microscopy”.M.Bertotto,M.Bello, M. Agnese, S. Binotti, D. Dedo. 18th International Conference on Near Infrared Spectroscopy. Copenhagen, Denmark. June,2017.
• Poster: “Determination of glass transition temperature of two Argentinian rice varieties”. M. Bertotto et al. VI International Congress of Food Science and Technology. Córdoba, Argentina. November, 2016.
• Poster: “Effect of drying conditions on rice quality”. M. Bertotto, A. Gaston, J. Batiller. VI InternationalCongressofFoodScienceand Technology. Córdoba,Argentina. November 2016. • First Argentine Congress of Mass Spectrometry, Córdoba. November 2012.
• Poster: ”Viscoelastic behavior of rice flours obtained by wet milling of rice”. M. Bertotto et al. VI ArgentinianCongressof Chemical Engineering. June, 2010.
• SENASA First Prize. Project: Detection of Adulteration in Food by Near Infrared Spectroscopy and Chemometrics.Score:93.7.December2019.
• Recipient of the "John Shenk Travel Award" to attend the International Congress of Near Infrared Spectroscopy (ICNIRS). Copenhagen, Denmark, from June 10 to 16, 2017.