I am a hydro-climatologist working in the field of Water & Climate Information Services (WCIS) for society and co-developing research-based, tailor-made information services with and for end-users. The main question that drives me, is:
“How can we leverage the potential of hydroclimatic information and knowledge sharing platforms and combine them with local knowledge to support adaptive decision-making for sustainable agriculture and efficient water management?”
To answer that question, I am working towards combining data-driven and user-driven approaches for tailored water and climate information services by:
(1) further understanding of the integration of local knowledge in the provision of hydroclimatic information;
(2) understanding the role of co-production and co-creation within the design and delivery of the WCIS as well as the role of capacity building within those processes;
(3) understanding the mechanisms that provide actionable knowledge to support adaptive decision-making.
- For more info on my projects, see the Projects subpage
- For more personal info, visit: http://paparrizos.blogspot.com/